1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testament to be the inerrant Word of God. Each and every statement made within the canon can be relied upon, with the very character and nature of God resting upon it’s validity.
2. We believe in One God, revealed to humanity in three persons, composing the Trinity. Each person of the Trinity existing infinitely and perfectly in complete union as one entity. He is the Creator of the universe and it is His will alone that sustains and allows to flourish all that has been made.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ. That He was fully man and fully God, was born of the virgin Mary, lived according to the scriptures, fulfilled each and every Old Testament prophecy regarding His life. We believe He died, was buried and on the third day rose again, being the Firstborn of all Creation. He then ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Throne of God. He serves as our high priest and mediator, providing the only bridge between God and man.
4. We believe in the influence of the Holy Spirit, His power and authority being one with God. He works to Glorify God through His Church, convicting the sinner, comforting the hurting, and empowering the believer to live a Godly life. He serves to interpret directly from our heart to God the Father.
5. We believe that Man was created in the image of God, but through sin, fell from grace and is therefore lost, banished from the presence of God until the sacrificial death of Jesus closed the gap. Due to Man’s sin, there can be no relationship with God the Father without the redemptive blood of Christ Jesus.
6. We believe that it is only through the shed blood of Jesus that Man’s sins can be paid for. Only through Jesus’ death and resurrection can we be granted justification and salvation through faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the ordinances of Water Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper. While they have no power in and of themselves for salvation, they are an act of obedience to, and emulation of Christ.
8. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ, and like the physical body of Jesus Christ, has a deeper purpose beyond human understanding. The Church is comprised of those who have received salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. We, the members of this body are to continue to grow according to scripture and the will of God, into Christ Jesus, who is the head of the body. The Church is the Bride of Christ, to someday be united with Christ upon His return.
9. We believe in the imminent and assured return of Jesus Christ in Judgment. He will return in the same manner in which He left Earth, and will come to gather His Church, dead and alive, unto Himself.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, both believers and non-believers, who will live an eternal existence, either in Heaven or Hell, depending upon the answer to the simple question, “What did you do in response to the invitation to know our Lord, Jesus Christ?”